WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy)
WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Go over here
where you can read more on win.rar GmbH. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.42 MB (1488336 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) is comprised of the following executables which take 2.46 MB (2577168
bytes) on disk:
- Ace32Loader.exe (58.95 KB)
- Rar.exe (516.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (160.95 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (326.95 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.11.0
of WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy).
When planning to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy):
The files below remain on your disk when you remove WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy):
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinRAR SFX
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) is a program released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) application will be found very quickly. When you click WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 5.11 (64-bitowy) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:35:24.123