WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit)
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. You can read more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.41 MB (1481816 bytes) on disk and is named WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.45 MB (2566072
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (60.09 KB)
- Rar.exe (513.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (162.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (323.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.41 MB)
The current web page applies to WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) version 5.11.0
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit):
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Ayuda WinRAR.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Manual RAR para consola.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Que hay de nuevo en la última versión.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) is a program by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:26:24.453