WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit)
You can find below detailed information on how to remove WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. Further information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. Usually the WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) program is installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, depending on the user's option during install. WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.32 MB (1389144 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.24 MB (2347360
bytes) on disk:
- Rar.exe (485.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (148.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (302.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.11.0
of WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit).
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit).Folders left behind when you uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit):
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit):
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) is a program by win.rar GmbH. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:31:04.313