WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit)
WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) from your computerBY PREDATOR
. Go over here
for more details on BY PREDATOR. WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit)'s main file takes around 1.32 MB (1388120 bytes) and is called WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.24 MB (2346336
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (485.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (148.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (302.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.4
of WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit).
WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) is an application by the software company BY PREDATOR. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) app will be found automatically. When you click WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) by BY PREDATOR from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) by BY PREDATOR is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 beta 4 (32-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 16:57:42.670