WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit)
WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More info about win.rar GmbH can be read here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit). The application's main executable file is labeled WinRAR.exe and its approximative size is 1.41 MB (1480280 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit). They occupy 2.44 MB (2563000
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (60.09 KB)
- Rar.exe (512.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (162.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (323.09 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.1
of WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit).
If planning to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\New folder\PhotoShine\winrar 32-64
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\New folder\winrar 32-64
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarreg.key
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\WINRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinRAR\Themes\Aero III 48\AboutLogo.bmp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinRAR\Themes\Aero III 48\DiskOff.ico
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinRAR SFX
WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit) is an application marketed by the software company win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. When you click WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.10 beta 1 (64-bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:50:03.077