WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit)
This web page is about WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.32 MB (1388120 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.24 MB (2346336
bytes) on disk:
- Rar.exe (485.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (148.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (302.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.0
of WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit).
WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.FriendlyAppName
WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) is an application marketed by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) app will be found automatically. When you click WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:38:52.620