WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit)
You can find below details on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit) for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. You can read more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled WinRAR.exe and its approximative size is 1.25 MB (1315928 bytes).
WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.27 MB (2380216
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (510.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (146.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (322.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.25 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (60.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.01.1
of WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit).
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit).Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit):
- C:\Users\UserName1\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\WinRAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName1\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\WinRAR\rarreg.key
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinRAR SFX
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.FriendlyAppName
WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit) is a program offered by the software company win.rar GmbH. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. When you select WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:37:06.130