WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit)
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Further information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. Usually the WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, depending on the user's option during install. WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.18 MB (1239640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit). They take 2.07 MB (2173280
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (478.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.59 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (299.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.01.1
of WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit).
When planning to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit):
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit) is an application marketed by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit)". The WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit) program will be found very quickly. When you click WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit) in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 beta 1 (32-bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:58:41.277