WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. More data about win.rar GmbH can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled WinRAR.exe and occupies 1.25 MB (1315928 bytes).
WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit) is comprised of the following executables which take 2.27 MB (2380216
bytes) on disk:
- Rar.exe (510.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (146.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (322.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.25 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (60.09 KB)
This data is about WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit) version 5.01.1
WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit) is an application offered by the software company win.rar GmbH. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit)". The WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit) application will be found automatically. When you click WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit) in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.01 bêta 1 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:01:39.583