WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit)
WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Further information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.25 MB (1315928 bytes) on disk and is called WinRAR.exe.
The executables below are part of WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit). They take an average of 2.27 MB (2380216
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (510.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (146.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (322.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.25 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (60.09 KB)
This web page is about WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) version 5.01.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\E__Program Files_WinRAR_Rar_txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\E__Program Files_WinRAR_WhatsNew_txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\E__Program Files_WinRAR_WinRAR_chm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\E__Program Files_WinRAR_WinRAR_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) is an application released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:50:20.820