WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit)
WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. You can read more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit)'s primary file takes about 1.18 MB (1238480 bytes) and is called WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.07 MB (2168640
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (477.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (132.45 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (298.45 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) version 5.01.0
When you're planning to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarreg.key
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Ajuda do WinRAR.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Manual do Console RAR.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\O que há de novo na última versão.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) is an application offered by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit)". The WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:19:06.577