WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit)
This page is about WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Check out here
for more info on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit)'s primary file takes around 1.17 MB (1230336 bytes) and its name is WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.04 MB (2142720
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (472.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (127.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (291.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.00.5
of WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit).
WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) is a program by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit)". The WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 bêta 5 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 11:56:52.713