WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit)
You can find below details on how to remove WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. Usually the WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, depending on the user's option during install. WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.25 MB (1313880 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.27 MB (2376632
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (509.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (146.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (322.09 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.25 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (60.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.00.0
of WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit).
If you're planning to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit):Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default64.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\ace32loader.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\xz.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt32.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarreg.key
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinCon64.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Zip64.SFX
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) is a program by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit)". The WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. When you click WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:17:32.510