WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit)
You can find below details on how to remove WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. Usually the WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, depending on the user's option during install. WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.25 MB (1313880 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.27 MB (2376632
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (509.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (146.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (322.09 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.25 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (60.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.00.0
of WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit).
If you're planning to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit):
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\ace32loader.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt32.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinRAR.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Winrar 5\KeyGen\KeyGen 1\KeyGen.exe.FriendlyAppName
WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) is a program offered by the software company win.rar GmbH. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) application will be found automatically. After you click WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:17:32.510