WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit)
WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. Go over here
for more details on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit). WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.18 MB (1237080 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit). They take 2.07 MB (2167648
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (476.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.59 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (298.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) version 5.00.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit):
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit).Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\WinRAR.5.50.Portable\App\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) is an application marketed by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:55:26.370