WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit)
WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Go over here
for more details on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit). WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.18 MB (1237080 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit). They take 2.07 MB (2167648
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (476.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.59 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (298.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) version 5.00.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit):
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit).Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) is a program by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) program will be found automatically. When you select WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:55:26.370