WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙)
WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙) is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. More information about win.rar GmbH can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder (same installation drive as Windows). WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.17 MB (1230848 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙) is composed of the following executables which take 2.04 MB (2135552
bytes) on disk:
- Rar.exe (416.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (132.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (281.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.17 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (54.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙) version 4.20.0
WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙) is a program released by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙) application will be found automatically. After you select WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙) in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙).
8. After removing WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 4.20.0 (64-šąēš˙äķą˙) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 22:08:17.987