WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit)
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Take a look here
for more info on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit). The application's main executable file is titled WinRAR.exe and it has a size of 1.10 MB (1150464 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit). They occupy about 1.85 MB (1940480
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (390.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (260.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.10 MB)
The current page applies to WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit) version 4.20.1
WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit) is an application marketed by the software company win.rar GmbH. Some users want to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit) application will be found automatically. When you click WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit) in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 beta 1 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 22:55:46.440