WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit)
You can find on this page details on how to remove WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Open here
for more info on win.rar GmbH. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.16 MB (1220608 bytes) on disk and is labeled WinRAR.exe.
The executables below are part of WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit). They take about 2.02 MB (2114560
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (410.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (132.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (276.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.16 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (54.00 KB)
This data is about WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit) version 4.20.1
WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit) is an application by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit) app will be found very quickly. After you select WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 bêta 1 (64-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-17 19:03:50.197