WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR folder, subject to the user's option. WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit)'s main executable file and it occupies about 1.11 MB (1159168 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit). They take 1.87 MB (1958400
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (395.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (264.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.11 MB)
This page is about WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) version 4.20.0
If you are manually uninstalling WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) is an application released by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:03:43.183