WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная)
WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. You can find out more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled WinRAR.exe and occupies 1.16 MB (1219072 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная). They take 2.02 MB (2116608
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (414.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (132.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (276.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.16 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (54.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.11.0
of WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная).
WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) is an application by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная)". The WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная).
8. After removing WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:46:54.513