WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. You can read more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.16 MB (1219072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit). They occupy about 2.02 MB (2116608
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (414.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (132.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (276.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.16 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (54.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.11.0
of WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit).
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit) from your computer.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default64.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Descript.ion
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\File_Id.diz
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7z.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\ace.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\ace32loader.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\arj.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\bz2.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\cab.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\gz.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\iso.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\lzh.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\tar.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\uue.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\z.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Order.htm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt32.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarFiles.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarnew.dat
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\TechNote.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WhatsNew.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinCon.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinCon64.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.chm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Zip.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Zip64.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\zipnew.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\1Z7XRMS0\winrar-logo-125x125.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\MWL09XLD\001E001E05663954-c2-photo-oYToxOntzOjU6ImNvbG9yIjtzOjU6IndoaXRlIjt9-winrar-logo.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\QB4ALOG2\0050005005663954-c2-photo-oYToxOntzOjU6ImNvbG9yIjtzOjU6IndoaXRlIjt9-winrar-logo.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\QB4ALOG2\0082007605663954-c2-photo-oYToxOntzOjU6ImNvbG9yIjtzOjU6IndoaXRlIjt9-winrar-logo.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\UEYXYH67\winrar.htm
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinRAR.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit) is an application marketed by the software company win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit) in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.11 (64-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:58:41.997