WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit)
This page is about WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Open here
for more information on win.rar GmbH. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit)'s primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.10 MB (1150464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit). They occupy about 1.85 MB (1944576
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (394.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (260.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.11.0
of WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit).
Many files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit):
The files below are left behind on your disk by WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarreg.key
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) is an application released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:31:13.050