WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit)
This web page is about WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.10 MB (1149952 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) is composed of the following executables which take 1.85 MB (1944064
bytes) on disk:
- Rar.exe (394.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (260.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.10 MB)
This web page is about WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) version 4.10.5
If you're planning to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit):
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\WinRAR
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Descript.ion
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Order.htm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarFiles.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarnew.dat
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarreg.key
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\readme.eml
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WhatsNew.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinCon.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.chm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Zip.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\zipnew.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\WinRAR\Order.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\WinRAR\readme.eml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit).history
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) is an application released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 4.10 beta 5 (32-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:11:20.030