WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit)
WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.09 MB (1147904 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit). They occupy about 1.85 MB (1942016
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (394.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (260.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.09 MB)
This page is about WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) version 4.10.1
WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) is an application offered by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 4.10 beta 1 (32-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:14:05.290