WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Take a look here
for more information on win.rar GmbH. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called WinRAR.exe and occupies 1.16 MB (1218560 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit). They take about 2.02 MB (2116096
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (414.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (132.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (276.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.16 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (54.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) version 4.10.0
WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_WinRAR 5.50 Final X86 (www.Downloadha.com).zip
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\YUCache\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinRAR.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.FriendlyAppName
WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) is a program marketed by win.rar GmbH. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:40:31.463