WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. Take a look here
for more information on win.rar GmbH. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called WinRAR.exe and occupies 1.16 MB (1218560 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit). They take about 2.02 MB (2116096
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (414.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (132.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (276.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.16 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (54.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) version 4.10.0
WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarreg.key
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\WINRAR\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinRAR SFX
WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) is an application by the software company win.rar GmbH. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit)". The WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) application will be found very quickly. When you click WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 4.10 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:40:31.463