WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit)
You can find below details on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Open here
for more info on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit)'s main executable file and it takes around 1.10 MB (1149952 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.85 MB (1944064
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (394.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (260.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.10.0
of WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit).
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit):
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinRAR SFX
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) is a program offered by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:24:15.370