WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit)
This info is about WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. Open here
for more details on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit)'s primary executable file and it takes circa 1.13 MB (1180672 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.98 MB (2079232
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (415.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (131.50 KB)
- UnRar.exe (277.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.13 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (53.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.01.1
of WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit).
WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) is a program offered by the software company win.rar GmbH. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 4.01 beta 1 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:35:34.513