WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit)
This page contains detailed information on how to remove WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Open here
where you can read more on win.rar GmbH. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory (same installation drive as Windows). WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.11 MB (1163264 bytes) on disk and is called WinRAR.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit). They take 1.95 MB (2045440
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (408.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (129.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (270.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.11 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (53.50 KB)
The current web page applies to WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) version 4.01.0
WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) is a program offered by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:24:11.177