WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit)
This page contains detailed information on how to remove WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Open here
where you can read more on win.rar GmbH. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory (same installation drive as Windows). WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.11 MB (1163264 bytes) on disk and is called WinRAR.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit). They take 1.95 MB (2045440
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (408.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (129.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (270.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.11 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (53.50 KB)
The current web page applies to WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) version 4.01.0
If you are manually uninstalling WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit):
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinRAR.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) is an application by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit)". The WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) application will be found very quickly. After you select WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:24:11.177