WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit)
This page is about WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Open here
where you can get more info on win.rar GmbH. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled WinRAR.exe and it has a size of 1.04 MB (1093632 bytes).
WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) contains of the executables below. They take 1.79 MB (1872896
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (388.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (254.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.04 MB)
The current page applies to WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) version 4.01.0
WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit):
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) is an application by the software company win.rar GmbH. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit)". The WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:09:55.513