WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit)
This page is about WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Open here
where you can get more info on win.rar GmbH. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled WinRAR.exe and it has a size of 1.04 MB (1093632 bytes).
WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) contains of the executables below. They take 1.79 MB (1872896
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (388.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (254.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.04 MB)
The current page applies to WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) version 4.01.0
WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit):
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) is a program offered by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) app will be found very quickly. When you click WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (32-bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:09:55.513