WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit)
You can find below details on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. You can find out more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. Usually the WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, depending on the user's option during install. WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.11 MB (1163264 bytes) on disk and is labeled WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.95 MB (2045440
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (408.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (129.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (270.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.11 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (53.50 KB)
The current page applies to WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) version 4.00.7
WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) is a program released by win.rar GmbH. Some users want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) app will be found very quickly. After you select WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:48:12.550