WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit)
You can find below details on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit)'s main file takes about 1.04 MB (1093120 bytes) and its name is WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.79 MB (1871872
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (387.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (254.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.04 MB)
This info is about WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) version 4.00.6
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit).Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit):
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Descript.ion
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\File_Id.diz
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7z.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\ace.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\arj.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\bz2.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\cab.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\gz.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\iso.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\lzh.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\tar.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\uue.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\z.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Order.htm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarFiles.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarnew.dat
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\TechNote.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnrarSrc.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WhatsNew.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinCon.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.chm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Zip.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\zipnew.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FLEXnet\Connect\db\WinRAR archiver.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) is a program released by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) program will be found automatically. After you click WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 6 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:26:58.143