WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be seen here
. Usually the WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit)'s primary executable file and it takes circa 1.04 MB (1090048 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.78 MB (1867264
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (386.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (254.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.04 MB)
This page is about WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) version 4.00.3
WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) is an application marketed by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit)". The WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) app will be found automatically. After you select WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 3 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:00:01.863