WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Check out here
where you can get more info on win.rar GmbH. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit)'s primary executable file and it occupies around 1.03 MB (1084416 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) contains of the executables below. They take 1.77 MB (1861120
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (386.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (253.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.03 MB)
This web page is about WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) version 4.00.2
WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Descript.ion
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\File_Id.diz
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7z.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\ace.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\arj.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\bz2.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\cab.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\gz.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\iso.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\lzh.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\tar.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\uue.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\z.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Order.htm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarFiles.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarnew.dat
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\TechNote.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnrarSrc.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WhatsNew.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinCon.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.chm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Zip.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\zipnew.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\WinRAR\rarreg.key
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) is an application offered by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 2 (32-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:11:48.817