WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit)
WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. You can read more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, depending on the user's decision. WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit)'s primary file takes about 1.04 MB (1093120 bytes) and is named WinRAR.exe.
The executables below are part of WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit). They occupy an average of 1.79 MB (1871872
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (387.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (254.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.0
of WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit).
WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit):
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit):
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Formats\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\VOS\WinRar Inst version WinrarPasswordRemover version 184.108.40.206
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) is a program released by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) app will be found very quickly. After you click WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:29:52.893