This info is about WinRAR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall WinRAR from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. You can read more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. WinRAR is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for WinRAR is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled WinRAR.exe and its approximative size is 1.47 MB (1540096 bytes).
WinRAR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.18 MB (3337381
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ace32loader.exe (67.50 KB)
- Rar.exe (526.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (336.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.31
of WinRAR. You can find below info on other versions of WinRAR:
...click to view all...
WinRAR is a program offered by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WinRAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinRAR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinRAR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR". If it exists on your system the WinRAR app will be found very quickly. After you select WinRAR in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinRAR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR.
8. After uninstalling WinRAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 19:48:35.327