This page is about WinPcap 4.1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3 from your PCCACE Technologies
. Open here
for more details on CACE Technologies. More details about the application WinPcap 4.1.3 can be found at http://www.cacetech.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinPcap folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for WinPcap 4.1.3 is C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe. WinPcap 4.1.3's primary file takes around 56.76 KB (58125 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in WinPcap 4.1.3. They take 172.50 KB (176645
bytes) on disk.
- rpcapd.exe (115.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (56.76 KB)
The current page applies to WinPcap 4.1.3 version 220.127.116.1180
only. For more WinPcap 4.1.3 versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3.The files below were left behind on your disk by WinPcap 4.1.3's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Downloader\5\winpcap.exe
WinPcap 4.1.3 is a program released by the software company CACE Technologies. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinPcap 4.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinPcap 4.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the WinPcap 4.1.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinPcap 4.1.3 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinPcap 4.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinPcap 4.1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.cacetech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3.
8. After removing WinPcap 4.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinPcap 4.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinPcap 4.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinPcap 4.1.3 by CACE Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that WinPcap 4.1.3 by CACE Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinPcap 4.1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:30:19.200