This page is about WinPcap 4.1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3 from your systemCACE Technologies
. Open here
for more details on CACE Technologies. More details about the application WinPcap 4.1.3 can be found at http://www.cacetech.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinPcap folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for WinPcap 4.1.3 is C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe. WinPcap 4.1.3's primary file takes around 56.76 KB (58125 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in WinPcap 4.1.3. They take 172.50 KB (176645
bytes) on disk.
- rpcapd.exe (115.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (56.76 KB)
The current page applies to WinPcap 4.1.3 version 126.96.36.19980
only. For more WinPcap 4.1.3 versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
WinPcap 4.1.3 is an application by the software company CACE Technologies. Some users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase WinPcap 4.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinPcap 4.1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinPcap 4.1.3". If it exists on your system the WinPcap 4.1.3 app will be found very quickly. After you select WinPcap 4.1.3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinPcap 4.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinPcap 4.1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.cacetech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinPcap 4.1.3.
8. After uninstalling WinPcap 4.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinPcap 4.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinPcap 4.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinPcap 4.1.3 by CACE Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that WinPcap 4.1.3 by CACE Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinPcap 4.1.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:30:19.200