This page is about WinPcap 4.1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3 from your computerCACE Technologies
. Open here
for more details on CACE Technologies. More details about the application WinPcap 4.1.3 can be found at http://www.cacetech.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinPcap folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for WinPcap 4.1.3 is C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe. WinPcap 4.1.3's primary file takes around 56.76 KB (58125 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in WinPcap 4.1.3. They take 172.50 KB (176645
bytes) on disk.
- rpcapd.exe (115.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (56.76 KB)
The current page applies to WinPcap 4.1.3 version 184.108.40.20680
only. For more WinPcap 4.1.3 versions please click below:
WinPcap 4.1.3 is an application released by CACE Technologies. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinPcap 4.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinPcap 4.1.3". If it exists on your system the WinPcap 4.1.3 program will be found very quickly. When you select WinPcap 4.1.3 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinPcap 4.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinPcap 4.1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.cacetech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinPcap 4.1.3.
8. After removing WinPcap 4.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinPcap 4.1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinPcap 4.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinPcap 4.1.3 by CACE Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that WinPcap 4.1.3 by CACE Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinPcap 4.1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:30:19.200