WinPcap 4.1.2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.2 from your computerCACE Technologies
. Further information on CACE Technologies can be seen here
. More details about WinPcap 4.1.2 can be found at http://www.cacetech.com
. WinPcap 4.1.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\WinPcap folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.2. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 117.08 KB (119890 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WinPcap 4.1.2. They occupy 231.60 KB (237154
bytes) on disk.
- rpcapd.exe (114.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1991
of WinPcap 4.1.2.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1201941756-705504684-3185551730-500\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files (x86)\Nmap\winpcap-nmap-4.12.exe
WinPcap 4.1.2 is a program by the software company CACE Technologies. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove WinPcap 4.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinPcap 4.1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinPcap 4.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinPcap 4.1.2". The WinPcap 4.1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinPcap 4.1.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinPcap 4.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinPcap 4.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.cacetech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinPcap 4.1.2.
8. After removing WinPcap 4.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinPcap 4.1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinPcap 4.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinPcap 4.1.2 by CACE Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that WinPcap 4.1.2 by CACE Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinPcap 4.1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:53:29.917