This page contains detailed information on how to remove WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks from your computerCACE Technologies
. Further information on CACE Technologies can be found here
. You can get more details related to WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks at http://www.cacetech.com
. WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinPcap directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 56.76 KB (58127 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall.exe.
WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks is composed of the following executables which take 267.28 KB (273695
bytes) on disk:
- daemon_mgm.exe (48.00 KB)
- npf_mgm.exe (48.00 KB)
- rpcapd.exe (114.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (56.76 KB)
This web page is about WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks version 188.8.131.521
WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks is an application released by CACE Technologies. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks". If it is installed on your PC the WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cacetech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks.
8. After removing WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks by CACE Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks by CACE Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.2-Spiceworks in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:46:10.883