You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.1 from your PCCACE Technologies
. Go over here
for more info on CACE Technologies. Further information about WinPcap 4.1.1 can be seen at http://www.cacetech.com
. WinPcap 4.1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\WinPcap directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. WinPcap 4.1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the WinPcap 4.1.1's main executable file and it takes close to 58.92 KB (60338 bytes) on disk.
WinPcap 4.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 173.44 KB (177602
bytes) on disk.
- rpcapd.exe (114.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (58.92 KB)
This web page is about WinPcap 4.1.1 version 18.104.22.1683
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove WinPcap 4.1.1 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall WinPcap 4.1.1:The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove WinPcap 4.1.1:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
WinPcap 4.1.1 is an application marketed by CACE Technologies. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove WinPcap 4.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinPcap 4.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinPcap 4.1.1". The WinPcap 4.1.1 program will be found automatically. When you click WinPcap 4.1.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinPcap 4.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinPcap 4.1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.cacetech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinPcap 4.1.1.
8. After uninstalling WinPcap 4.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinPcap 4.1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinPcap 4.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinPcap 4.1.1 by CACE Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that WinPcap 4.1.1 by CACE Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinPcap 4.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:09:28.913