This info is about WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 from your computerhttp://www.WinPDFEditor.com
. Further information on http://www.WinPDFEditor.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.WinPDFEditor.com
to get more information about WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 on http://www.WinPDFEditor.com's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\unins000.exe. WinPDFEditor V2.0.1's primary file takes around 764.00 KB (782336 bytes) and is named splash.exe.
The executable files below are part of WinPDFEditor V2.0.1. They occupy an average of 6.65 MB (6971246
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- converter.exe (628.00 KB)
- splash.exe (764.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (811.84 KB)
- WinPDFEditor.exe (385.02 KB)
- pdf2htm.exe (232.00 KB)
- pdf2swf.exe (3.26 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (644.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 version 2.0.1
WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WinPDFEditor V2.0.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\converter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\data\pdf2htm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\data\pdf2swf.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\data\pdftotext.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\Image\Page.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\Image\Page.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\Image\Welcome.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\itextsharp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\MSCOMCTL.OCX
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\page.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\pdftox.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\pdftoxpd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\setup.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\skinh.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\skinh.she
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\splash.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\WinPDFEditor.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\setup.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\WinPDFEditor.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\WinPDFEditor.exe.FriendlyAppName
WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 is an application offered by http://www.WinPDFEditor.com. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinPDFEditor V2.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 program will be found automatically. After you select WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinPDFEditor V2.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinPDFEditor V2.0.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.WinPDFEditor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPDFEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinPDFEditor V2.0.1.
8. After uninstalling WinPDFEditor V2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 by http://www.WinPDFEditor.com from your computer, we are not saying that WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 by http://www.WinPDFEditor.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinPDFEditor V2.0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:23:47.270