This page contains thorough information on how to remove WinOptimizer 11 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall WinOptimizer 11 from your computerAshampoo
. Additional info about Ashampoo can be read here
. WinOptimizer 11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TWEAK\WinOptimizer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for WinOptimizer 11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TWEAK\WinOptimizer\uninst.exe. WinOptimizer 11's main file takes about 8.16 MB (8557936 bytes) and is called WO11.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in WinOptimizer 11. They take 19.59 MB (20537532
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DfSdkS.exe (396.50 KB)
- DfSdkS64.exe (532.00 KB)
- EXEDecrypt.exe (925.86 KB)
- exit.exe (717.36 KB)
- LiveTuner2.exe (3.35 MB)
- LiveTunerService.exe (218.36 KB)
- unins000.exe (922.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (173.17 KB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.34 KB)
- WinOptimizerFW.exe (2.02 MB)
- WO11.exe (8.16 MB)
- WO_CheckRemove.exe (2.16 MB)
This page is about WinOptimizer 11 version 11
alone. You can find below a few links to other WinOptimizer 11 releases:
WinOptimizer 11 is an application by Ashampoo. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall WinOptimizer 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinOptimizer 11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinOptimizer 11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinOptimizer 11". The WinOptimizer 11 application will be found automatically. When you select WinOptimizer 11 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinOptimizer 11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinOptimizer 11.
8. After uninstalling WinOptimizer 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinOptimizer 11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinOptimizer 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinOptimizer 11 by Ashampoo from your PC, we are not saying that WinOptimizer 11 by Ashampoo is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinOptimizer 11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:09:49.620