This page contains thorough information on how to remove WinMount V3.4.1020 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall WinMount V3.4.1020 from your PCWinMount
. Open here
for more details on WinMount. Usually the WinMount V3.4.1020 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\WinMount directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling WinMount V3.4.1020 is C:\Program Files\WinMount\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. WinMount.exe is the WinMount V3.4.1020's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.98 MB (3124736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in WinMount V3.4.1020. They take 3.99 MB (4183050
bytes) on disk.
- feedback.exe (306.00 KB)
- InstDrive.exe (48.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- WinMount.exe (2.98 MB)
The current page applies to WinMount V3.4.1020 version 3.4.1020
If planning to uninstall WinMount V3.4.1020 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinMount V3.4.1020 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by WinMount V3.4.1020's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\WinMount
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\config.ini
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\FastZip.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\feedback.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\FrameExt\Browser.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\FrameExt\MountPlug.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\InstDrive.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\MouCore.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\MouCoreUI.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\MouMaker.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\mounew.dat
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\Office2007.cjstyles
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\WinMount.chm
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\WinMount.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\WinMTExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\WMCommon.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\WMCore.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinMount\WMModule.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\WinMount 3.5.1018 x86x64 + Portable ساخت درايو مجازي.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\WinMount 3.5.1018 x86x64.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinMount\WinMount.exe
WinMount V3.4.1020 is a program released by the software company WinMount. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase WinMount V3.4.1020 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinMount V3.4.1020 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinMount V3.4.1020 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinMount V3.4.1020". If it is installed on your PC the WinMount V3.4.1020 program will be found automatically. When you select WinMount V3.4.1020 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinMount V3.4.1020, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinMount V3.4.1020.
8. After uninstalling WinMount V3.4.1020, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinMount V3.4.1020 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinMount V3.4.1020 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinMount V3.4.1020 by WinMount from your computer, nor are we saying that WinMount V3.4.1020 by WinMount is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinMount V3.4.1020 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:53:13.460