You can find on this page details on how to remove WinMerge 2.14.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WinMerge 2.14.0 from your systemThingamahoochie Software
. Further information on Thingamahoochie Software can be seen here
. Click on http://WinMerge.org/
to get more facts about WinMerge 2.14.0 on Thingamahoochie Software's website. Usually the WinMerge 2.14.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\WinMerge directory, depending on the user's option during install. WinMerge 2.14.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinMerge\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled WinMergeU.exe and occupies 2.22 MB (2328064 bytes).
WinMerge 2.14.0 contains of the executables below. They take 2.90 MB (3043022
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.20 KB)
- WinMergeU.exe (2.22 MB)
The current web page applies to WinMerge 2.14.0 version 2.14.0
WinMerge 2.14.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMerge
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMerge\libexpat.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMerge\MergeLang.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMerge\pcre.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMerge\ShellExtensionX64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMerge\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMerge\WinMergeU.exe
- C:\Users\whhei\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\WinMerge 2.14.0.history
WinMerge 2.14.0 is a program by Thingamahoochie Software. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall WinMerge 2.14.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WinMerge 2.14.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinMerge 2.14.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinMerge 2.14.0". If it is installed on your PC the WinMerge 2.14.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click WinMerge 2.14.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinMerge 2.14.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMerge 2.14.0:
- The publisher is: http://WinMerge.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinMerge\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinMerge 2.14.0.
8. After uninstalling WinMerge 2.14.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinMerge 2.14.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinMerge 2.14.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinMerge 2.14.0 by Thingamahoochie Software from your computer, we are not saying that WinMerge 2.14.0 by Thingamahoochie Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinMerge 2.14.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:10:12.030