You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WinMerge 2.12.4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WinMerge 2.12.4 from your systemThingamahoochie Software
. Additional info about Thingamahoochie Software can be seen here
. More details about the program WinMerge 2.12.4 can be found at http://WinMerge.org/
. WinMerge 2.12.4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMerge folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMerge\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinMerge 2.12.4. WinMergeU.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.23 MB (2334720 bytes) on disk.
WinMerge 2.12.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.89 MB (3030282
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.26 KB)
- WinMergeU.exe (2.23 MB)
The current web page applies to WinMerge 2.12.4 version 2.12.4
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall WinMerge 2.12.4:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinMerge 2.12.4:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMerge
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMerge\IgnoreSectionMarkers.ini
WinMerge 2.12.4 is a program offered by Thingamahoochie Software. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove WinMerge 2.12.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WinMerge 2.12.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinMerge 2.12.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinMerge 2.12.4". If it exists on your system the WinMerge 2.12.4 app will be found very quickly. When you click WinMerge 2.12.4 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinMerge 2.12.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMerge 2.12.4:
- The publisher is: http://WinMerge.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMerge\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinMerge 2.12.4.
8. After uninstalling WinMerge 2.12.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinMerge 2.12.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinMerge 2.12.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinMerge 2.12.4 by Thingamahoochie Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WinMerge 2.12.4 by Thingamahoochie Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinMerge 2.12.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:21:49.040