This info is about WinMerge 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WinMerge 184.108.40.206 from your PCThingamahoochie Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Thingamahoochie Software. More data about the program WinMerge 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://WinMerge.org/
. Usually the WinMerge 18.104.22.168 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\WinMerge folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\WinMerge\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove WinMerge 22.214.171.124. WinMergeU.exe is the WinMerge 126.96.36.199's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.33 MB (2441216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WinMerge 188.8.131.52. They take about 2.99 MB (3137444
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.91 KB)
- WinMergeU.exe (2.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of WinMerge 220.127.116.11.
WinMerge 18.104.22.168 is a program by the software company Thingamahoochie Software. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall WinMerge 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WinMerge 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinMerge 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinMerge 184.108.40.206". The WinMerge 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. When you select WinMerge 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinMerge 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMerge 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://WinMerge.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WinMerge\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinMerge 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling WinMerge 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinMerge 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinMerge 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinMerge 22.214.171.124 by Thingamahoochie Software from your computer, we are not saying that WinMerge 126.96.36.199 by Thingamahoochie Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinMerge 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 06:15:29.013