WinLock is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WinLock from your computerCrystal Office Systems
. Further information on Crystal Office Systems can be found here
. Click on http://www.crystaloffice.com
to get more data about WinLock on Crystal Office Systems's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. WinLock's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.38 MB (2498560 bytes) on disk and is called winlock.exe.
WinLock contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.30 MB (7652768
bytes) on disk.
- elv.exe (591.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.96 KB)
- winlock.exe (2.38 MB)
- wlc6.exe (3.09 MB)
- wlg.exe (579.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.23
of WinLock. Click on the links below for other WinLock versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinLock from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinLock:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\elv.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\chineseS.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\french.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\german.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\hungarian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\indonesian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\italian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\portugueseBR.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\romanian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\russian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\spanish.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\turkish.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\winlock.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\winlock.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\winlockw.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\winlockw6.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\wlc6.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\wlg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\wlg32.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\wlg64.dat
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crystal Office\WinLock
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\winlock.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\winlock.exe.FriendlyAppName
WinLock is a program by Crystal Office Systems. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase WinLock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinLock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinLock or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinLock". If it exists on your system the WinLock application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinLock in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinLock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinLock:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinLock.
8. After uninstalling WinLock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinLock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinLock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinLock by Crystal Office Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that WinLock by Crystal Office Systems is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinLock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-19 20:29:07.357