WinLock Professional is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinLock Professional from your computerCrystal Office Systems
. Further information on Crystal Office Systems can be seen here
. Detailed information about WinLock Professional can be seen at http://www.crystaloffice.com
. Usually the WinLock Professional application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro directory, depending on the user's option during install. WinLock Professional's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\unins000.exe". WinLock Professional's primary file takes around 3.02 MB (3170776 bytes) and is named winlock.exe.
WinLock Professional is comprised of the following executables which take 8.48 MB (8886872
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- elv.exe (588.85 KB)
- uia.exe (549.46 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.46 KB)
- winlock.exe (3.02 MB)
- wlc6.exe (3.09 MB)
- wlg.exe (579.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.02
of WinLock Professional. You can find below a few links to other WinLock Professional versions:
...click to view all...
WinLock Professional is a program offered by Crystal Office Systems. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall WinLock Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinLock Professional from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinLock Professional or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinLock Professional". If it exists on your system the WinLock Professional application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinLock Professional in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinLock Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinLock Professional:
- The software company is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinLock Professional.
8. After removing WinLock Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinLock Professional that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinLock Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinLock Professional by Crystal Office Systems from your PC, we are not saying that WinLock Professional by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinLock Professional supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 11:08:06.140