You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WinLock Professional for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WinLock Professional from your computerCrystal Office Systems
. Open here
for more details on Crystal Office Systems. Click on http://www.crystaloffice.com
to get more details about WinLock Professional on Crystal Office Systems's website. WinLock Professional is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro directory, depending on the user's decision. WinLock Professional's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\unins000.exe. WinLock Professional's main file takes about 3.39 MB (3552032 bytes) and is called winlock.exe.
The executable files below are part of WinLock Professional. They occupy about 14.55 MB (15253515
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- elv.exe (603.28 KB)
- Patch.exe (2.72 MB)
- uia.exe (556.78 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.78 KB)
- winlock - Copy.exe (2.93 MB)
- winlock.exe (3.39 MB)
- wlc6.exe (3.11 MB)
- wlg.exe (588.78 KB)
This page is about WinLock Professional version 7.21
only. You can find below info on other releases of WinLock Professional:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WinLock Professional we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall WinLock Professional:
The files below are left behind on your disk by WinLock Professional's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\elv.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\uia.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\winlock.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\wlg.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Crystal Office\WinLock Professional
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Crystal Office\WinLock Professional
WinLock Professional is a program offered by Crystal Office Systems. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall WinLock Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinLock Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinLock Professional or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinLock Professional". If it is installed on your PC the WinLock Professional application will be found automatically. When you select WinLock Professional in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinLock Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinLock Professional:
- The publisher is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinLock Professional.
8. After removing WinLock Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinLock Professional that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinLock Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinLock Professional by Crystal Office Systems from your computer, we are not saying that WinLock Professional by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinLock Professional in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 06:07:52.353