You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WinImage for Windows. WinImage is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinImage directory, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 834.00 KB (854016 bytes) on disk and is called winimage.exe. How to uninstall WinImage from your computer
WinImage is comprised of the following executables which take 834.00 KB (854016
bytes) on disk:
WinImage has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove WinImage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinImage with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinImage or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinImage". If it exists on your system the WinImage program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinImage in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinImage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinImage.
8. After removing WinImage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinImage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinImage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130