You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WinImage for Windows. WinImage is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinImage directory, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 834.00 KB (854016 bytes) on disk and is called winimage.exe. A guide to uninstall WinImage from your PC
WinImage is comprised of the following executables which take 834.00 KB (854016
bytes) on disk:
WinImage has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
Registry that is not removed:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Frequently, users want to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove WinImage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WinImage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinImage or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinImage". If it exists on your system the WinImage app will be found automatically. When you click WinImage in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinImage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinImage.
8. After uninstalling WinImage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinImage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinImage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130