This page contains complete information on how to uninstall WinISO for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall WinISO from your computerWinISO Computing Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on WinISO Computing Inc.. Further information about WinISO can be found at http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
. Usually the WinISO program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO directory, depending on the user's option during install. WinISO's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe. winiso.exe is the WinISO's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.14 MB (1199104 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WinISO. They take 8.14 MB (8538377
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (79.95 KB)
- updater.exe (107.37 KB)
- winiso.exe (1.14 MB)
- wmnt.exe (101.22 KB)
- setup.exe (6.72 MB)
This page is about WinISO version 126.96.36.19970
only. Click on the links below for other WinISO versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WinISO we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinISO
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_2318\bin\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_2318\bin\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_2318\bin\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_2318\bin\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_2318\bin\QtNetwork4.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_2318\bin\updater.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing\WinISO\update_2318\lastCheck
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing\WinISO\config.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing\WinISO\user.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.8\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Plugin Cache 4.8.false\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\bin\winiso.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\bin\winiso.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\_Getintopc.com_winiso.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\_Getintopc.com_winiso.exe.FriendlyAppName
WinISO is a program offered by WinISO Computing Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WinISO from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinISO or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinISO". If it is installed on your PC the WinISO application will be found automatically. When you click WinISO in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinISO:
- The software company is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinISO.
8. After removing WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinISO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinISO in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:53:48.470