This page contains complete information on how to uninstall WinISO for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall WinISO from your computerWinISO Computing Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on WinISO Computing Inc.. Further information about WinISO can be found at http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
. Usually the WinISO program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO directory, depending on the user's option during install. WinISO's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe. winiso.exe is the WinISO's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.14 MB (1199104 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WinISO. They take 8.14 MB (8538377
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (79.95 KB)
- updater.exe (107.37 KB)
- winiso.exe (1.14 MB)
- wmnt.exe (101.22 KB)
- setup.exe (6.72 MB)
This page is about WinISO version 188.8.131.5270
only. Click on the links below for other WinISO versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WinISO we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\bin\winiso.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apple Computer\Safari\LocalStorage\http_www.winiso.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable\Local Storage\http_www.winiso.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing\WinISO\config.ini
WinISO is an application by WinISO Computing Inc.. Some people try to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinISO or simply click the Search field and type in "WinISO". If it exists on your system the WinISO application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WinISO in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinISO:
- The publisher is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinISO.
8. After uninstalling WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinISO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinISO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:53:48.470