This page is about WinISO for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall WinISO from your PCWinISO Computing Inc.
. More info about WinISO Computing Inc. can be read here
. More information about the program WinISO can be found at http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling WinISO is C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. winiso.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.13 MB (1186304 bytes) on disk.
WinISO contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.10 MB (8494460
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (79.10 KB)
- updater.exe (107.37 KB)
- winiso.exe (1.13 MB)
- wmnt.exe (101.22 KB)
- setup.exe (6.69 MB)
This data is about WinISO version 18.104.22.16845
alone. For more WinISO versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you remove WinISO from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinISO:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinISO Computing
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinISO Computing\WinISO\bin\winiso.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing\WinISO\config.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinISO Computing\WinISO\user.ini
WinISO is an application offered by the software company WinISO Computing Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove WinISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinISO from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinISO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinISO". If it exists on your system the WinISO application will be found automatically. When you click WinISO in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinISO:
- The software company is: http://www.winiso.com/products/standard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinISO Computing\WinISO\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinISO.
8. After removing WinISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinISO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that WinISO by WinISO Computing Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinISO in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 16:19:15.693